If one day you feel like crying...
●假如有一天你想哭...

Call me.
●打電話給我...

I don't promise that I will make you laugh,
●我不能保證能使你笑,

But I can cry with you.
●但是我能陪著你一起哭.

If one day you want to run away--
●假如有一天你想逃跑--

Don't be afraid to call me.
●別怕打電話給我.

I don't promise to ask you to stop...
●我不能叫你停留在這...

But I can run with you.
●但我能陪你一起跑.

If one day you don't want to listen to anyone...
●假如有一天你不想再聽到任何人說的話...

Call me.
●打電話給我.

I promise to be there for you.
●我保證會在你身邊.

And I promise to be very quiet.
●並且保持沉默.

But if one day you call...
●但是如果有一天你打電話給我...

And there is no answer...
●而我郤沒有接聽...

Come fast to see me.
●請快來見我.

Perhaps I need you.
●因為我可能需要你.



arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    smallchicken7792 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()